Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Obama Lashes Out In New Abortion Ad

A new Barack Obama radio ad airing in seven swing states is blasting John McCain and Sarah Palin on their stance on abortion and women's rights.

The ad is narrated by a female nurse practitioner who says ‘Let me tell you: If Roe vs. Wade is overturned, the lives and health of women will be put at risk. That's why this election is so important. John McCain's out of touch with women today. McCain wants to take away our right to choose. That's what women need to understand. That's how high the stakes are.”

Obama has publicly supported abortion rights, unlike his two counterparts McCain and Palin who are adamantly pro-life.

One quick remark I have on last night’s convention. Can I say I love the ‘Country First’ signs that the republicans were raising last night. I couldn’t agree more, it’s time to take this country back after these past eight sorry years. I found it ironic that those signs were blue because Obama and Biden are the ones that can take this country back. So kudos to the republicans to have the know withal to get those signs printed in blue. Couldn’t agree more…nice work!

No comments: