Wednesday, October 8, 2008

McCain Aint Got a Friend in Me

By Mark:

I was watching the debate last night and I don’t know if this happened to anyone else but John McCain drove me nuts. Anyone else?

I couldn’t take him calling me his friend one more time. Did we all notice this? All night long, my friend this, my friends that. I don’t know about you, but I’ve never met John McCain, so I can’t really say I’d even accept him as a friend on Facebook. I’m guessing the vast majority of you reading this blog haven’t met John McCain either and wouldn’t consider him your friend.

That’s not the only reason I don’t consider John McCain my friend like he apparently thinks I am. My friends would never answer a question about the economic crisis by saying “New-energy”.

Yes Senator McCain, new-energy is at the root of our problems right now, uh huh. Thanks for the insight friend.

No comments: