Friday, August 29, 2008

Who for VP?

By Mark:

Well it’s always nice to pull further ahead in an election without doing anything and that’s exactly the situation Barack Obama is in today after John McCain chose Alaska Governor Sarah Palin as his running mate. I hope I spelled her name right, I’ve never heard of her before.

Okay now if I’m not mistaken, McCain is on record many times picking on Obama’s experience or, in McCain’s opinion, his lack there of. Well Senator, you just picked a running mate whose resume highlight is being the governor of ALASKA!

So Senator McCain, in response to your repeated question on the campaign trail, I believe it goes something like ‘Who do you want answering the phone in the White House at 3 a.m.?’ Well to be honest sir, I would prefer Obama or Joe Biden, not you or Sarah Palin.

Oops, I think the McCain campaign can’t dwell on experience anymore.

Oh and to set the record straight, Joe Biden is one of the least wealthy senators in office.

No comments: